- 5 Million People aged over 70 by 2040
- 400,000 Additional carers needed by 2040
- $57 billion Capex needed by 2040
- A poor consumer experience – lack of information on services
- Workforce design, skills and training
- Outdated information systems
- Embracing technology to reduce cost and enable new models of care
- Evolving the business model to ensure financial viability
With many providers, key documents – contracts, policies, training materials etc. – are spread across multiple systems, require long downloads, do not work on mobile devices and are available in English only.
The cost to aged care providers in lost time, errors, lost productivity and staff dissatisfaction is significant.
1WordFlow - Powering the Transition to Digital Documents for Aged Care
1WordFlow’s unique technology digitises all key documents and provides all stakeholders with a personalised, filtered web-based view of key information on any device and in any language.
Secure digital contracts instantly accessible to all stakeholders
Improved Resident Care
Instant web access to all required information online, on any device
Lower Operational risk
Instant access for staff to up-to-date policies - in any language
Full integration of policies, learning, attestation and reporting.
Lower Operating Costs
Less time wasted by staff time searching for documents